Tuesday, January 26, 2010

archive archeology....

i was just going through a play i had once written long ago, when i was a kid!! its about a boy who has to come up with a play for his school-day function...
so the different scenes in the play are the different ideas he gets...
scene one is this..

Lion man: oh, messenger! What news do you bring your king?

Deer man: oh, king! The water holes have dried up. The dead fish are starting to stink. The subjects are dying of thirst.

Lion man: very bad…

Deer man: what do you think we should do, sire?

Lion man: what to do... what to do?

Deer man: sire I think we have bigger issues than this.

Lion man: what might those be? People are dying out there! Now what is this big issue?

Deer man: why are we being called lion man and deer man? Are we half animals half humans?

Lion man: you know, I have never really thought about it.

Deer man: maybe you should, you pig-headed elephant puke!

Lion man: wait a minute! Do you intend to call me puke which is pig-headed...or puke of an elephant which is pig-headed?

Deer man: how the hell can an elephant be pig-headed?

Lion man: how the hell can puke be headed? Let alone pig headed!

Deer man: if you had listened to me carefully, I paused after I said pig-headed. I couldn’t continue so I said elephant puke to cover it up.

Lion man: but I’m not pig headed. I have a head of a lion.

Deer man: I know, you moron! People say bad things about people when people are pissed off!

Lion man: when you say people are pissed off, you mean the first people or the second people, in your last sentence?

Deer man: hmmm…I mean, when people-one are pissed off they say bad things about people-two.

Lion man: you are one or two?

Deer man: of course one you moron!

Lion man: but why are you pissed?

Deer man: I don’t know. Don’t you think this has gone for too long?

Lion man: I think this is senseless!

2 comments: